The 329th Lecture Meeting Regarding Global Issues
1. Date：21 October 2016 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
2. Lecturer: Mr. Motohide Yoshikawa, Former Japanese Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Permanent Representative of Japan to the United Nations
3. Title: “United Nations and Japan challenge and prospect”
4. Venue: The Hotel Okura Tokyo
The Association for the Promotion of International Cooperation (APIC) is engaged in various development cooperation projects for the purpose of promoting international cooperation and deepening mutual understanding between Japan and various countries.
The following activities comprise the focus of the APIC mandate
1. Supporting development cooperation projects throughout the Pacific Island region
2. Supporting development cooperation projects throughout the Caribbean region
3. Organizing social meetings and symposia regarding global issues
4. Organizing social meetings regarding international cooperation
5. Supporting recipients of the "APIC-Sophia Xavier High School International Student Scholarship"
6. Training younger generations interested in international cooperation
APIC was established on September 8th 1975, for the pacific purpose of facilitating public understanding and cooperation on ODA through the provision of information regarding Official Development Assistance including ODA.
APIC was transformed into a general incorporated foundation following a legal revision on April 1st 2013, but still maintains its functions and activities according to its original mandate.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2008-2015, The Association for Promotion of International Cooperation.