The 391st Lecture Meeting Regarding Global Issues
1. Date: January 19th, 2023 (8:30-10:00 am)
2. Lecturer: Mr. Takeo Mori, Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs
3. Title: "Japanese Diplomacy in 2023: Challenges and Outlooks"
4. Venue: The Hotel Okura Tokyo
【Delivered both online and at the venue】
* This lecture was delivered online as well as in-person under stringent COVID-19 prevention measures.
Back numbers are here
- 2023.1.19 UPDATE
EVENTS "The 391st Lecture Meeting Regarding Global Issues"
- 2022.12.15 UPDATE
EVENTS "The 390th Lecture Meeting Regarding Global Issues"
- 2022.12.2 UPDATE
PROJECTS "APIC-MCT Cooperation Project -- Aid Provided for Water Pipe Replacement in Tomwoaroahlong, Kitti, Pohnpei State, FSM"
- 2022.11.17 UPDATE
EVENTS "The 389th Lecture Meeting Regarding Global Issues"
- 2022.10.31 UPDATE
EVENTS "Pacific & Caribbean Journalists Program 2022 (APIC Japan Journalism Fellowship)"
- 2022.10.28 UPDATE
EVENTS "Jamaica Minister of Farming and Fisheries Invitation Program"
- 2022.10.20 UPDATE
EVENTS "The 388th Lecture Meeting Regarding Global Issues"
- 2022.10.18 UPDATE
EVENTS "Support for 2022 Japanese Language Speech Contest in Trinidad and Tobago"
- 2022.9.20 UPDATE
SCHOLARSHIP "4th Term MCT Exchange Students & 5th Term Xavier Exchange Students Graduate Sophia University"
- 2022.9.8 UPDATE
EVENTS "The 387th Lecture Meeting Regarding Global Issues"