The 386th Lecture Meeting Regarding Global Issues
1. Date: July 21st, 2022 (8:30-10:00 am)
2. Lecturer: Mr. Hiroshi Suzuki, Senior Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (economics)
3. Title: "Results and Outlooks of the G7 Schloss Elmau Summit"
4. Venue: The Hotel Okura Tokyo
【Delivered both online and at the venue】
* This lecture was delivered online as well as in-person under stringent COVID-19 prevention measures.
Back numbers are here
- 2022.11.17 UPDATE
EVENTS "The 389th Lecture Meeting Regarding Global Issues"
- 2022.10.31 UPDATE
EVENTS "Pacific & Caribbean Journalists Program 2022 (APIC Japan Journalism Fellowship)"
- 2022.10.28 UPDATE
EVENTS "Jamaica Minister of Farming and Fisheries Invitation Program"
- 2022.10.20 UPDATE
EVENTS "The 388th Lecture Meeting Regarding Global Issues"
- 2022.10.18 UPDATE
EVENTS "Support for 2022 Japanese Language Speech Contest in Trinidad and Tobago"
- 2022.9.8 UPDATE
EVENTS "The 387th Lecture Meeting Regarding Global Issues"
- 2022.8.4 UPDATE
EVENTS "Construction of Visitor's Center at Nan Madol Ruins in FSM"
- 2022.7.21 UPDATE
EVENTS "The 386th Lecture Meeting Regarding Global Issues"
- 2022.6.16 UPDATE
EVENTS "The 385th Lecture Meeting Regarding Global Issues"
- 2022.6.14 UPDATE
EVENTS "APIC President Meets with Haitian Ambassador Honorat"