Micronecia Students Exchange Program
Micronesia Junior College accepts students who participate in the summer training conducted by Reitaku University and Sophia University / Sophia University Junior College Division.And now, the Association for Promotion of International Cooperation (APIC) invites COM - FSM students to Japan and conducts a program to attend lectures at each university.We will aim to further assist exchanges between Japan and the Federated States of Micronesia through students exchange through joint training and homestay.
The Association for Promotion of International Cooperation (APIC) is engaged in various development cooperation projects for the purpose of promoting international cooperation and deepening mutual understanding between Japan and various countries.
Specifically, APIC is engaged in these following activities.
1. Supporting development cooperation projects in the Pacific Island Region
2. Supporting development cooperation projects in the Caribbean Region
3. Organizing lecture meetings regarding global issues
4. Organizing social meetings regarding international cooperation
5. Supporting recipients of "APIC-Sophia Xavier High School International Student Scholarship"
6. Training young generations interested in international cooperation
APIC was established on 8th September 1975 for the major purpose of facilitating public understanding and cooperation on ODA through the provision of information regarding Japanese international cooperation including ODA.
APIC transferred into a general incorporated foundation due to the law revision on 1st April 2013, and is continuing its activities.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2008-2015, The Association for Promotion of International Cooperation.