Xavier High School Scholarship Students participate in Rotary October Festival.
Ms. Mary Helen Mori, Ms. Risa Mariana Oue and Mr. Miko Ronquillo, who are studying at Sophia University under “APIC-Sophia Xavier High School International Students Scholarship”, were invited to October Festival organized by The Rotary Club of Tokyo South as guests. They enjoyed interacting with the other international students and the staff of The Rotary Club of Tokyo South.
They spent a wonderful time thorough interaction with all of The Rotary Club of Tokyo South.
The Association for Promotion of International Cooperation (APIC) is engaged in various development cooperation projects for the purpose of promoting international cooperation and deepening mutual understanding between Japan and various countries.
Specifically, APIC is engaged in these following activities.
1. Supporting development cooperation projects in the Pacific Island Region
2. Supporting development cooperation projects in the Caribbean Region
3. Organizing lecture meetings regarding global issues
4. Organizing social meetings regarding international cooperation
5. Supporting recipients of "APIC-Sophia Xavier High School International Student Scholarship"
6. Training young generations interested in international cooperation
APIC was established on 8th September 1975 for the major purpose of facilitating public understanding and cooperation on ODA through the provision of information regarding Japanese international cooperation including ODA.
APIC transferred into a general incorporated foundation due to the law revision on 1st April 2013, and is continuing its activities.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2008-2015, The Association for Promotion of International Cooperation.