Pacific and West Indies Student’s Presentation & Farewell Party
A total of 16 students split into four groups to create a Powerpoint presentation about their experiences while in Japan. Each group prepared a unique presentation for the audience; some used only photos, some groups included movies to portray their month spent in Japan. A fun trip to Tokyo Disneyland, a delighted surprise in the high level of customer service, as well as the warm hospitality experienced in Japan were just a few highlights from the presentations. All students were handed a Certificate of Completion from APIC President Mr. Yoshiyasu Sato.
(Written by Saki Watanabe, intern)
The Association for Promotion of International Cooperation (APIC) is engaged in various development cooperation projects for the purpose of promoting international cooperation and deepening mutual understanding between Japan and various countries.
Specifically, APIC is engaged in these following activities.
1. Supporting development cooperation projects in the Pacific Island Region
2. Supporting development cooperation projects in the Caribbean Region
3. Organizing lecture meetings regarding global issues
4. Organizing social meetings regarding international cooperation
5. Supporting recipients of "APIC-Sophia Xavier High School International Student Scholarship"
6. Training young generations interested in international cooperation
APIC was established on 8th September 1975 for the major purpose of facilitating public understanding and cooperation on ODA through the provision of information regarding Japanese international cooperation including ODA.
APIC transferred into a general incorporated foundation due to the law revision on 1st April 2013, and is continuing its activities.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2008-2015, The Association for Promotion of International Cooperation.